I004775 Wi-FI Smart Pan et hastiludio Camera
Wi-Fi Smart Pan&Tilt Camera
- Micro SD card slot (for local storage, max.128GB)
- camera lens
- Reset: Press ac tenere 'reset' pro V seconds ad reset in fabrica
- Power: Type-C USB (DC 5V/1A)
- Foramen pro muro tentorium
- 1/4” Screw hole
It is important that your phone is connected to a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi and not to a 5GHz network.
To verify your mobile device is set to a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network, navigate to the Settings menu and click on Wi-Fi. In this menu you will see all the available networks in your area. Locate the SSID (the name of your network) and ensure that the Wi-Fi SSID does not end with a 5G / 5GHz.Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi signal (at least two bars) in the location where the smart camera is to be installed.
Si non habes saltem duas clausuras in phone signum, tum cameram in alium locum retractare debes vel Wi-FI extensorem obtinere ut signum virium Wi-FI boosti.
Install Mirabellae app ac mandare Ratio
Ad cameram tuam accedere et functiones eius "Mirabella Genio" APP ad felis ex App Store vel Google Play tunc adde tuum machinam in APP.
Micro SD inserere a card
Nota quaeso quod camera sine cardo SD operabitur, sed foo ullam commemorare non poterittage.
Insert the Micro SD card gently into the SD card slot. Please pay attention to the direction of the Micro SD card. Do not force it inside. Micro SD card size needs to be between 8GB and 128Gb, FAT32 format only, This camera doesn’t support NTFS file ratio.
STRONTIUM usura a camera Mirabella Genio App
- Power on the camera and wait for the indicator light to start blinking BLUE rapidly. (1 blink every second) if it fails to blink, Use the reset pin provided and insert into the reset port and hold until you hear an audible sound, the camera is now ready to pair.
- Telephonum mobile tuum cum retis 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi iungitur, (nomen Wi-FI cum -5G finire non debet).
- Aperi Mirabellae Genio APP, iconem sonum ex hyacintho "+", elige adde machinam, deinde Securitatem & Sensorem elige, et cameram tuam e indice elige.
- Confirm that the LED indicator light is still blinking rapidly blue, tap “confirm Indicator is blinking BLUE rapidly”, then tap “next” and enter your home network 2.4GHz Wi-Fi name and password.
Tap next and the QR code will appear on your phone screen, place this QR code in front of the camera at approximate 15-20cm, until you hear a sound,Tap on “Beeped/ Indicator switched” It will then start to connect your device. (refer to the 1st & 2nd images).5. Once the countdown ends, the Camera has now successfully been paired to your APP. Please refer to the FAQ section for troubleshooting if this method does not connect.if somehow the QR code method does not work , please reset and retry using the EZ method.
– A. Power off the camera, wait for 20 sec, depress the reset button until you hear a sound, then release the button, wait for another 30-40 sec until the light starts to blink blue rapidly again (1 blink every second).
– A. Please ensure camera is in the pairing mode, indicator light is blinking blue rapidly as per the APP screen, if you are unsure, please simply reset it.
– A. Please follow the Guest Network paring instructions at https://mirabellagenio.net.au/faqs
– A: Make sure the Wi-Fi network is a 2.4GHz network, device will not connect to a 5GHz network.Also make sure your Wi-Fi name has no space, your Wi-Fi network password is case sensitive, make sure you are entering it correctly.
– Refer to our webFAQ situs et ceptum pro iter itineris ponitur sicut aliqui itineris aliter statuuntur.
– A: There could be a temporary issue with your internet connection (e.g., service disruption). Please try again in a few minutes. Make sure your Wi-Fi router is turned On. Make sure the camera is getting a good signal from your Wi-Fi router.
– Use your phone to check range, it is recommended to have at least 2 signal bars showing proper connection.
A: Press et conjunctionem reset (vide Product Details sectionem) donec sonum audibilem audias.
– A: Camera streaming issues may be caused by any of the following: Your phone’s cellular connection, which relies on mobile overage.Limited internet bandwidth at home, for example, alia officia video effusis simul currentibus in retis tuis obstructionem retardationem interretialem onerationis et download speeds.Wi-Fi causare possunt receptionis stabilis vel certa operare si camera scriptor Wi-FI signum virium minus est quam 2 signum vectibus. You may need to install a Wi-Fi repeater or extender to boost the Wi-FI signum.
– A: Make sure that the microSD card is installed correctly. To confirm the camera is recognizing the microSD card, go to storage Settings in the Settings menu and make sure the microSD
– Card capacity shows Total capacity, Used and Free space. If this does not appear you may consider reformatting the microSD card. WARNING:Reformatting micro SD card will delete all videos stored on card. Once SD card is formatted, your recordings will be stored on the card and can be accessed via the playback button.
– A: Once the microSD card reaches full capacity, new videos will start rewriting (deleting) over the oldest videos.
– A: Confirm that the App has been running on the phone, and the relevant reminder function has been opened; Message notification and authority confirmation in the mobile phone system have been enabled.
Quomodo coniungere camera alteri iter?
Vade ad paginas camerae occasus, quaere "fabricam remove" remove et reponi cameram, iterum par novo iter per app.
Pauper effectus, diu suscipit ut foo vivant oneraretage
Please Wi-FI signum, si minus quam 60% est, considerare debes mutando locum camerae vel Wi-Fi extendentis ad signum emendi.
Camera abiit offline et non reconnect tergum online per se
Vade ad paginam occasus camerae, quaere "fabricam remove" remove eam et reponi cameram et iterum par per app.
Connubium processum secutus est sed tamen errorem recipere non potest Fabrica invenire
Manually disable the 5Ghz Wi-Fi signal on the router setting.
Ut 2.4Ghz Wi-FI signum in.
Ensure the indicator light is blinking BLUE rapidly as per APP screen (1 blink per second)
Please check you have entered the correct 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi SSID and password.
Telstra NBN usus sum, 5Ghz debilis sum et adhuc non possum ad par
Quaeso sequere Hospes Network paring instructions on https://mirabellagenio.net.au/faqs Si omnia supradicta fecerint, cavendum est ut 5Ghz debilis sit.
Quam ad conversus vel averte motus notitia
On the Genio APP home screen, Tap on Me -> Settings -> App Notification -> turn on/off Enable notifications.
On the iphone, Settings -> Notifications -> turn on/off Allow Notifications for the Mirabella Genio app.
Nam multiple camera setup, mutatio camera view or arrange device set up sequences and manage rooms.
In genio APP screen domum, tap on in summo angulo dextro, ad has optiones accedere, tap in V ad cameras inferiores commutandas. Tap in x exire hunc modum.
Plus opus est auxilio vel technico auxilio a Mirabella engineer
In genio APP screen domum, ICTUS in, Me, -> FAQ & Feedback -> Referre proventus Reple culpam informationes vel suggestionem pro APP/producto, deinde submittere
Remember the performance of your Wi-Fi camera is relies heavily on the performance of your router
Si Telstra NBN uteris vel itineris duplicem cohortem, debes 5GHz Wi-Fi inactivare ut nexum prosperum efficias et ad optimam altiorem observantiam, sicut maxime callidior in Australia producta tantum in signo 2.4Ghz laborant.
Omnia trademark ad proposita tantum referentia adhibentur.
Made In China
ANKO, HOME&CO AND AUDIOSONIC® ARE TRADEMARKS OF KMART AUSTRLIA LIMITED.
MIRABELLA International Pty Ltd
I MIRABELLA AGO: TULLMARINE, Vic, Australia MMMXLIII
TOLL FREE: 1800 636 528
Documenta / Resources
|anko I004775 Wi-Fi Smart Pan and Tilt Camera [pdf] User Guide|
I004775 Wi-Fi Smart Pan and Tilt Camera, I004775, Wi-Fi Smart Pan and Tilt Camera, Smart Pan and Tilt Camera, Pan and Tilt Camera, Tilt Camera, Camera