fitbit Charge 5 Fitness and Health Tracker
- Parvus 5.1″–6.7″ 130 mm–170 mm
- Magnae 6.7″–8.3″ 170 mm–210 mm
- Hanc paginam imprimere ad 100%.
- Non scandere aptare.
- Secare s *ample band and wrap it around your carp. servans finem sagitta super sectiones intitulatum L et S.
- Fac manus tortis in carpum tuum.
- Si sagitta sectioni S demonstrat, optimum visum est parvum.
- Si sectionem demonstrat, optimum visum est magnum.
Ad contact nos, contact.fitbit.com
|Product #||Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness and Health Tracker|
|Support||Ad contact nos, contact.fitbit.com|
You can determine the appropriate size for your Fitbit Charge 5 by printing out the sizing tool page at 100%, cutting out the sample band, and wrapping it around your wrist while keeping the end with the arrow on top of the sections labeled L and S. If the arrow points to the S section, your best fit is small. If it points to the L section, your best fit is large.
The small Fitbit Charge 5 fits wrist sizes ranging from 5.1″ to 6.7″ (130 mm to 170 mm), while the large Fitbit Charge 5 fits wrist sizes ranging from 6.7″ to 8.3″ (170 mm to 210 mm).
If you are still unsure about which size to choose, Fitbit provides customer support through contact.fitbit.com.
No, you should not scale the sizing tool page to fit. It should be printed out at 100%.
It is important to have the right fit for your Fitbit Charge 5 to ensure that it fits comfortably and securely on your wrist, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of the device and achieve your fitness and health goals.
Documenta / Resources
|fitbit Charge 5 Fitness and Health Tracker [pdf] Instructiones|
Charge 5, Fitness and Health Tracker, Charge 5 Fitness and Health Tracker, Health Tracker, Tracker