120. V, 60 Hz, 1000 Watts
USA: EURO-PRO Operating LLC
94 Main Mill Street, Door 164400 Bois Franc
Canada: Pro Euro Operating Press
Plattsburgh, NY 12901St. Laurent, QC H4S 1A7
I Tel .: (DCCC) 1-800
Summa salus DE INSTRUCTIONIBUS
When using your Hard Surface Steam Cleaner, basic safety precautions should always be observed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using your steam cleaner.
2. Ratio utere solum ad usum intentum.
3. Ad tuendum contra periculum impulsus electrici, ne quamlibet partem systematis in aqua vel aliis liquoribus immergas.
4. Numquam yank funiculum ab exitu disconnect; sed obturaculum apprehende et disiunge trahere.
5. Funis ne permittas superficies calidas tangere.
Let the system cool completely before putting away or opening water tank (removing the safety cap). Wrap cord loosely around system when storing.
6. Always disconnect system from electrical outlet when filling with water or emptying and when not in use. Always turn the safety cap slowly when opening the water tank. This will allow any remaining steam to escape gradually.
7. Rationem funi laesa vel obturaculo vel obturaculo vulnerato non operare, vel si INSTRUMENTUM vel aliqua alia parte systematis delapsum vel laesum est. Ad periculum electrici concussionis vitandum, noli discurrere vel vaporem mundiorem sarcire conari. Redde systema ad EURO-PRO Operating LLC (vide warantum) examinandi et reparandi. Recta re-conventus vel reparationis periculum facere potest incursu electricum vel iniuria personarum cum vapor mundior adhibetur.
8. Close supervision is necessary for any appliance being used by or near children. Do not leave the system unattended while connected to electrical outlet or when hot.
9. Burns can occur from touching hot metal parts, hot water or steam. Use caution when draining unit after use as there may be hot water in the unit. Never direct steam at any person. The steam is very hot and can cause burns.
10. Et non agunt coram explosive et / vel fomes fumos eiicit.
11. Instrumentum hoc solum ad usum domesticum destinatur. Sequere omnia usoris instructiones in hoc manuali.
12. Never use any chemicals or substance other than tap water in the machine. Use of chemicals may damage the machine. Use of chemicals will automatically void your warranty.
Reducere periculum ignis vi electrica aut iniuriae
- Do notleave the steam cleaner plugged in when unattended. Unplug the electrical cord when not in use and before servicing or refilling water tank.
- Do notallow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children, pets or plants.
- Hoc modo descriptus est uti manual. Uti corporis fabrica solum suadetur accessiones sunt.
- Do notpull cord, use cord as a handle, close a door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do notuse extension cords or outlets with inadequate current carrying capacity.
- Doturn off all controls as applicable before unplugging from electrical outlet.
- Do notunplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do nothandle plug or steam cleaner with wet hands or operate without shoes.
- Do notput any objects into openings. Do notuse with any opening blocked.
- ALWAYSSTORE YOUR APPLIANCE INDOORSin a cool, dry area.
- Dokeep your work area well lit.
- Do Notturn the appliance over or on its side. Never direct steam towards people, animals or plants.
- Do notimmerse the steam cleaner into water or other liquids. Always unplug the power cord from the electrical socket when filling the steam cleaner.
- Do NOTadd cleaning solutions, scented perfumes, oils or any other chemicals to the water used in this appliance as this may damage the unit or make it unsafe for use.Use tap water or distilled/purified water if the tap water in your area is very hard.
Praepositio praeter haec DE INSTRUCTIONIBUS
Nam domestica usus Tantum
MAGNUS tutelae ADDITICIUS
1. Ad emolumenta circuitus vitanda, aliud instrumentum in nervum non operandum
(Cirtus) ut vapor lautus.
2. Si funiculus extensio absolute necessaria est, funiculus extensio minimum aestimavit 15 . ampre, funiculus vadium 14 utendum est. Funes rated ad minus amppotus ut Overheat. Dandaque opera est funiculus disponendi, ne divelli vel rescindi possit.
3. Ne incomitata desinas cum systema potentiae copiae / exitus electricae coniungitur.
CAVE: Hoc instrumentum cum fundamento instructum est, genus 3-filum filum (3-obturaculum prong). Hoc obturaculum tantum convenit in exitum electricum pro obturaculo 3-prong facto. Hoc pluma est salus. Si obturaculum deficeret ad exitum aptare, contactum electrician ad exitum substituere. Noli amittere salutem propositum clavum, pars 3-tridentis obturaculum.
MONITIO: Always drain condensed water from hose or concentrator nozzle before use or if unit has been left idle for a period of time. To drain hose, direct nozzle into an appropriate container or sink and depress locking steam trigger. Once hose has been drained, normal use may be resumed. Never direct nozzle towards people, animals or plants.
CAVE: Your vapor Cleaner is designed to clean superficies hard and upholstery that will resist high heat. Mollibus materiatis et frigidis vitris non uteris. In superficiebus, quae cum cera curata sunt, vel aliqua non cera contignata, nitore a calore et vapore facto removeri possunt. Ne utamur in nemore. Hoc lignum frumenti oriri potuit. Commendatur igitur ut superficiei superficiem solitariam experiri ante purgandum procedat.
GRAVIS: Solutiones purgandas, unguenta odorata, olea vel quaevis alia oeconomiae ad aquam adhibita in hoc instrumento, ne addas. Uti aqua regularis vel aqua destillata si sonum aquae in area tua est durissima.
CAVE: Danger of Scalding. Please use caution when using the steam cleaner. The steam emitted is very hot.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR STEAM CLEANER
|1. Main Unit||10. Concentrator Nozzle|
|2. Power “On” Light||11. Small Detail Brush (x3)|
|3. Potestas Trogus||12. Fenestra Squeegee|
|4. palpate||13. Purgatio Cloth|
|5. Trigger Puga pyga||14. Deluxe Hose|
|6. Safety Cap||15. Mensurae Cup|
|7. Filler Hole||16. Funnel|
|8. Steam diffuser||17. Brass Detail Brush|
|9. Angle Adapter||18. Micro-Fiber Towel|
|19. Storage Case (Not Illustrated)|
Water Capacity:9 oz. (260 ml)
* illustrationes ab re productum differant.
FEATURES OF YOUR STEAM CLEANER
The steam cleaner utilizes pressurized steam to remove tough grease, dirt and grime. Steam is nature’s purest and most powerful cleaner for safely cleaning all hard surfaces in your home without harsh chemicals, thus being perfectly ecological. The appliance has various attachments so that it can be used for many purposes such as:
1. Upholstery munda, signatus grout, balneo/coquina, tegulae.
2. Facile ad purgandum difficiles areas attingere cum angulo adaptoris vel concentratoris ut faucets, etc.
3. Specimen pro fenestris, speculis, januis vitreis, etc.
4. Mundus textilia, fenestrae velamina, cervicalia, stramenta etc.
5. Tersus duris superficiei locis ut calculis, deprimi, imbrem ostio, etc.
CAVE: The steam cleaner is designed to clean hard surfaces and upholstery that will withstand high heat. Do not use on soft plastics, unsealed wood and cold glass. On surfaces that have been treated with wax or some no wax floors, the sheen may be removed by the heat and steam action. Do not use on unsealed wood. This could cause the wood grain to rise. It is therefore recommended to test an isolated area of the surface to be cleaned before proceeding.
MONITIO: Noli obturaculum in machina per impletionem. Fundato uti receptaculo. Extensio funis grave officium tantum utere aestimavit 15 amps - Funis extensio ordinaria non uteris.
GRAVIS: Solutiones purgandas, unguenta odorata, olea vel quaevis alia oeconomiae ad aquam adhibita in hoc instrumento, ne addas. Utere aqua regulari vel decocta/purata aqua, si sonum aquae in area tua durissima est.
MONITIO: Always ensure the unit is “UNPLUGGED” from the wall receptacle prior to filling or re-filling the water tank. Failure to follow these steps will cause the water tank to overfill.
Assembling and Using the Steamer
Step 1: Before filling the steam cleaner, make sure that the unit is NOT plugged in.
Step 2: Turn the safety cap counter clockwise until removed.
Step 3: Place the funnel in the tank and add water. Do not overfill. Replace the safety cap by turning clockwise – press down firmly to tighten. Heating time is approximately 5-6 minutes. Filling the boiler with hot water will shorten the heat up time.
Step 4: Plug the unit into a standard 120 volt wall receptacle. The power “On” light will
Step 5: Allow approximately 5-6 minutes for water vapor to reach its working
siccus et pressura.
Step 6: At the start, some water will come out from the nozzle. This is normal.
CAVE: Disconnect the steam cleaner from the wall outlet before refilling. It is time to refill your steam cleaner when there is no more steam coming out of the nozzle. Because the water tank is pressurized, use caution when opening to refill. Always let the unit cool for 5 minutes before opening the safety cap. Depress the trigger button while you unscrew the safety cap counterclockwise.
MONITIO: When refilling the appliance while it is still hot, the first drops of water might bubble up. Use caution when opening the safety cap.
Filling and Refilling the Steamer
Step 1: Disconnect the electrical power cord from the wall outlet.
Step 2: Press the trigger button until all pressure has been released.
Step 3: Wait for approximately 5 minutes before carefully unscrewing the safety cap.
Step 4: Turn slowly a half turn and wait for the hissing noise created by residual steam to stop.
Step 5: Unscrew the safety cap completely and allow to cool.
Step 6: Slowly pour water using the measuring cup and the funnel into the boiler. (Fig. 1)
DO NOT OVERFILL. Always leave approximately an inch between the top of the unit and the water level.
Step 7: Screw safety cap back on the appliance and plug appliance back into wall outlet. Steam will start to be produced as before.
CAVE: This appliance is under pressure. After every use, press trigger button until all pressure has been released before removing safety cap.
Concentrator Nozzle / Steam Diffuser
To attach the concentrator nozzle or the steam diffuser to the nozzle, align the end of the concentrator nozzle / steam diffuser that has the two pins with the notches in the nozzle of the unit. Push the attachment into the nozzle until it stops against the appliance. Turn in a clockwise direction until it locks in place. (Fig. 2) The attachment is now locked into position.
In pectore fenestra
MONITIO: Cum extra fenestras purgaret, semper aliquas mutationes subitas in temperie vitare ne frangeretur aut rimas.
To attach the window squeegee to the steam diffuser, place the two hinges at the back of the window squeegee into the two open tabs that are at the back of the steam diffuser. (Fig. 3)
Swing the window squeegee up against the bottom of the steam diffuser until the locking tab engages.
To remove the window squeegee from the steam diffuser, just push your thumb against the locking tab on the window squeegee. (Fig. 4)
Brass Detail Brush / Small Detail Brush / Angle Adapter
Both the angle adapter and the small detail brush can be used on the concentrator nozzle.
If using with the concentrator nozzle, push the attachment onto the end of the nozzle. (Fig. 5)
Using the Steam Cleaner With the Hose
To attach the hose to the main unit, align the end of the hose that has the two pins with the notches in the nozzle of the unit. Push the hose into the nozzle until it stops against the appliance. Turn in a clockwise direction until it locks in place. (Fig. 6) To attach the concentrator nozzle or the steam diffuser to the hose, follow the same instructions as above.
The cleaning cloth is used with the steam diffuser. Just slip it over the steam diffuser. This can be used to clean upholstery. (Fig.7)
Use the steam diffuser with the cleaning cloth. Use fast, light strokes, avoid getting the fabric wet. Be patient with stubborn spots; work on a spot gently for no more than a minute at a time, then wait five minutes for the area to dry and repeat. Use circular movements or back-and-forth and side-to-side movements to get all sides of surface fibers. Finish with a brushing in one direction that will give the fabric a uniform appearance.
MONITIO: Semper determinant coloris velocitatem cuiuslibet fabricae - praesertim cum rubris vel cæruleis - sumendo purum, humidum, calidum linteum, et parvam aream leviter perfricantes, usque ad dorsum vel alium extra locum in supellectili quam maxime. Si color in linteo exit, frustum siccum purgari necesse est.
Fenestra, vitri superficies et specula
Ad fenestram prolitum uti, cum vapore scatebrae opus est utendo summo ad imum motus. Ad hoc sine stricturis relinquens, motibus lateralibus a summo ad imum superficiei utere.
To clean the bathtub or shower area, use the small detail brush for grout, shower door tracks, hard to get areas and heavily soiled areas. Allow plenty of time for the heat to penetrate the surface. This is especially helpful in the shower area if there is tile or grout.
To clean the toilet, use small detail brush. Use a terry cloth towel or paper towel to wipe up excess moisture and residue.
To clean the sink and faucets, use small detail brush.
Saponem spumae diluit fere statim sub complexione caloris et umoris. Superficiem eluo cum parva aquae quantitate postea vel iterum iterum cum linteo terreno linteo repete.
Nota: Soap scum sometimes will develop a hard surface from waterborne minerals. If this is the case, use the small detail brush first to break up this surface – or spray or wipe first with lemon, vinegar or seltzer soda water to soften the minerals. Moving too slowly can dry out the soap scum and cause it to granulate on the surface. The surface will have a gritty feel. If this happens, apply vapor to the surface with the small detail brush again and re-clean.
Care & Maintenance of the Micro Fiber Towel
Ob unicam emundationem facultatem huius panni, propria cura lintei Micro fibrarum tuorum, requiritur ut longam vitam et continuam facultatem purgaret.
- The first thing you should do when you get a new micro fiber towel is to wash and dry it. During the manufacturing process the fabric has a tendency to become flat as it picks up contaminants from the air and machinery. There willalso be a number of loose threads that, while they cause no harm, can be annoying the first time you use the towel.
- To clean the towel, simply wash it in your washing machine usingthe warm water setting.
- Always wash your towels separately from other fabrics. They havea tendency to pick up lint and other particles from other fabrics and the next time you use your towel, this lint will transfer to the surface being cleaned.
- TANTUM LIQUIDUM DETERGENTES utere, nunquam siccis detergentibus toties granula non plene dissolvuntur et linteo inlaqueantur. Hoc superficiem scalpere potest quam purgas.
- NEVER USE BLEACH OR FABRIC SOFTENERS! Bleach will damage the micro fiber fabric and fabric softeners deposit a coating on themicro fiber fabric what will not allow the cloth to clean efficiently.
- Air dry the towel. Do notput in a clothes dryer as high heat will cause the towel to shrink and the micro fibers to break down.
- If you wash your towel on a regular basis and don’t let them gettoo dirty, they will last much longer. As with any fabric, dirt particles, grease andother contaminants can cause the fibers to break down, therefore regular cleaning will help preserve your micro fiber towels.
- As you use the micro fiber towel, you will notice that sometimesa thread will loosen or pull out. This is normal and you should NEVER PULL AT THE LOOSE THREAD! Pulling the thread can cause the weave to come undone. Instead, simply trim the thread with a pair of sharp scissors.
Sustentacionem cura &
MONITIO: This appliance must be unplugged from the electrical outlet and allowed to cool down before all cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- INSTRUMENTUM ante purgandum vel condendum omnino refrigescat.
- Empty all water from the water tank after each use.
- Store in a dry, cool place.
- A periodic rinse of your steam cleaner will free it from deposits. This is recommended every 10-15 tankfulls to free up any scale deposits. Fill the boiler with water and shake vigorously. Tilt the cleaner upside down to empty the boiler of water and any scale deposits.
Cleaning the Nozzles:
Your steamer should not normally require cleaning, however, should you notice a marked decrease in steam output it may be necessary to remove mineral deposit build-up from the nozzle orifice. First ensure that there is water in the tank. If tank is empty, fill with water, (we recommend using purified water), then re-start unit noting whether steam output is normal. If steam output is still low, follow these cleaning instructions:
1. Unplug steam cleaner from wall outlet.
2. Use a small diameter stiff metal wire such as a straightened metal paperclip and carefully insert the end of the wire into the nozzle orifice. See illustrations below.
3. Move wire back and forth several times to remove any deposits.
4. Reconnect appliance to power outlet, switch on and note steam output.
5. If steam performance does not improve, repeat steps #1 through #4.
EURO - PRO
Your Steam Cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase when utilized for normal household use by the original purchaser only. The included Warranty Registration Card must be filled out and returned within 10 days of purchase. This is essential for your Warranty to be effective should any problem arise with this product.
Si quis defectus obtectus per modum warantiae limitatae intra unum annum detegatur, EURO-PRO Operating LLC reparabit vel reparabit quamlibet partem defectivam, dummodo unitas restituatur ab emptore originali, praesoluto freno, ad:
U.S: EURO-PRO Operating LLC, 94 Main Mill Street, Door 16, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Canada: EURO-PRO Operating LLC, 4400 Bois Franc, St. Laurent, Qc, H4S 1A7
Proof of purchase date and $ 7.95 for handling and return packing/shipping charges must be included.*
Rusticis sub hac warantia solum ad sumptus substitutionis partium vel integram unitatem apud nostram optionem restringitur. LABOR CHARGES NON SUNT.
Haec warantizatio normales partes non operit nec ad quamlibet unitatem applicat quae tampvincenzo cioffari cum seu usus est in commercial usum. Haec Warrantia Limitata damnum abusu, negligenter tractatum non velat, vel damnum ob mendosum packaging vel mishandling in transitu (a quovis tabellario communi).
Haec warantia ad originalis emptoris unitatem extenditur et excludit omnes alios casus legales et/vel conventionales. Cura de EURO-PRO Operating LLC, si quae est, limitatur ad obligationes specificas expresse ab ea assumptas sub terminis limitatis warantiae. In nullo eventu est EURO-PRO Operating LLC, damna incidentia vel consequentia cuiuscumque naturae obnoxia. Nonnullae Civitates/Provinciae exclusionem vel limitationem damnorum incidentium vel consequentium non permittunt, ideo praedictae tibi applicare non possunt.
Hoc praestat tibi certa iura legalia quae variantur a statu ad statum vel provinciam ad provinciam.
*Important: Carefully pack item to avoid damage in shipping. Be sure to attach tag item antequam stipare nomen tuum, oratio integra et numerus telephonicus cum nota emptionis notitias praebentes, exemplar numerus et quod credis esse problema cum item. Commendamus tibi sarcinam praecavendam (sicut damnum in naviculas per warantum tuum non cadit). Attende extra sarcina tua "OBSERVATIO CUSTOMER SERVITIUM". Continuo studemus ut fructus nostros emendare studeamus, idcirco specificationes quae hic continentur sine notatione mutationibus obnoxiae sunt.
DOMINIUM DE ADNOTATIONE CARD
Canadensis MENU solum
Quaeso et mitte productum adnotatione card intra decem (10) dies emptionis. Adnotatione nobis dabimus ut contact vobis in inopinabile eventus producti salutis notificationis. Reddendo hoc schedulam agnoscis legisse et intellexisse instructiones ad usum, ac admonitiones in mandatis comitantibus expositas.
Canada: EURO-PRO Operating LLC, 4400 Bois Franc, St-Laurent, Québec H4S 1A7
Appliance model ____________________
Date purchased Name of store ___________________________________
Owner’s name _______________________________
Address___________ City____________ Prov. __________Postal Code___________
WHAT SURFACES CAN I CLEAN WITH THIS APPLIANCE?
Your vapor Cleaner is designed to clean superficies hard and upholstery that will resist high heat. Mollibus materiatis et frigidis vitris non uteris. In superficiebus, quae cum cera curata sunt, vel aliqua non cera contignata, nitore a calore et vapore facto removeri possunt. Ne utamur in nemore. Hoc lignum frumenti oriri potuit. Commendatur igitur ut superficiei superficiem solitariam experiri ante purgandum procedat.
Shark HHS71R Series Hard Surface Steam Cleaner User Manual – [Download PDF]